Friday, September 23, 2005

Bitchy Penguins

Ever met any bitches blocking your way in the loo when your bladder is almost exploding? Well, I was damn suey that I met two bloody bitches, bitching in the toilet recently!

Last Wednesday, I went to the usually crowded restroom, which is big enough to accommodate more than 20 people. As my bladder was about to explode, I just rush in and…FARK!!! Two bitchy penguins blocked my way! It was already crowded but these two morons were busy discussing selecting which toilet is best to enter.

Bitch 1: “Ehh…yang ni duduk punya la! Ish, kotor la…”

Bitch 2: “Tapi yang cangkung (squat) punya sudah penuh, hanya satu saja. Takkan kau nak masuk sekali dengan aku??”

BABI!! I said, “Excuse me” but they ignored me! I repeat, this time louder… “EXCUSE ME!!!” They finally realized my presence, and also the others behind me. So, they reluctantly moved aside with a si lang cheebye face! Just because of these two nincompoops, everyone has to queue up just to enter a toilet!

Bloody bitches!!! Discussing Selecting which toilet is best to enter???? WTF?? You tell me…. what’s the point of selecting when your main purpose is to release all the toxins in your body? What’s the difference between both toilets, the one you need to squat and the one you need to sit??? When your bladder is about to explode, it doesn’t matter which is better ok!

They were so busy selecting until they didn’t even realize that the whole world was waiting for them to move aside. When I was done, I saw them standing at a corner of the big restroom, still discussing! Farking shit! I’m sure they had a hard time selecting which toilet is better as both are considered ‘not suitable’ for them to do their business!

If they select the toilet bowl, they might risk their ass to dirt, shit, urine, bacteria, microorganisms and whatever that you can think of and ended up getting unwanted acnes or eczema on their backside! Or worse still if their extra small sized ass got stuck in the toilet bowl! If they select the toilet that requires them to squat, they must have good squatting skills. If not, their hymen might be torn and that they are no longer 'suci' anymore, and they would run back and complain cry, begging their mothers to help them to get married!

WTF!!! It’s just a toilet, NOT a man! They need not spend ages to choose which is best! Bodoh betul! Gila sial!!!

No comments: