Friday, September 09, 2005

An exasperating stranger with smelly armpits!

I don’t really know this guy. All I know is that he’s a junior who came in with a Diploma qualification. This guy, who looks like a typical China man attends the The Giant Penguin’s class too.

At first, I didn’t really bother his existence as he’s just another plain ugly looking guy in my faculty. But I got very annoyed with this bloke after he showed his continuous weird attitude.

Ever since the first day of class, he has been asking the whole class, every student for books. All he wants is to borrow or buy our books, but does he really need to ask me the same old question for more than 5 times??? Do I need to repeat that ‘NO’ word for the umpteenth time??? What an irritating moron! Go and shit somewhere else ok! I love my books and usually, I DON’T simply lend or sell them, especially to lousy people!! I’d rather keep them. Damn! I just hate pushy weirdoes!

Every time I enter The Giant Penguin’s class, I’ve to remind myself to avoid him so that I wouldn’t be so irritated. And, I’m NOT the only one who goes through this strange situation. He has asked everyone, even approached my other friends, asking the same lousy question for uncountable times too! So, what the hell is actually wrong with this guy??? He’s only in the first semester but he has been asking the whole class of senior students on books related to final year studies or majoring subjects! This guy must be crazy, extremely kiasu and kiasi (afraid of losing, afraid of death)!!

He’s also a sensitive idiot! The other day, when I was in the same bus with SY and him, SY complained about a terrible stench. The awful smell was like the smell of someone’s sweaty underarms!

SY: Ehh, you smell anything or not?

Me: Yea, smells like someone forgot to use Rexona!

SY: Where does the smell come from?? I’m having a blocked nose but I could still smell it!

Me: Well, just look around to see who’s raising his or her arms to hold the metal bar in the bus…He or she might probably be standing somewhere near the air-cond!

So, the both of us looked around and saw that weirdo, with his right arm up, holding the metal bar. When he overheard our conversation, he quickly put down his arm! Amazingly, the smell was gone after he lowered his right arm! So, it must be him…the one who needs to use Rexona for a no sweat, no awful smell challenge! Damn, this guy was so perasan case (oversensitive)! Actually, I wasn’t referring to him when I asked SY to look around in the bus, as I didn’t even realize that he was there… BLAH!!

OMG!! He’s here, in the library too!! I got to act stupid and pretend that I didn’t see him! Ohhh, PLEASE DON’T come over to my table, I don’t want to explode straight in his boring face!! Shooo…go away!

No comments: