Friday, September 16, 2005

When friends get paranoid...

Initially, I don't feel like posting this, but as the 'big day' draws nearer, I get very annoyed by most people around me, particularly my friends! They've been asking me the same questions for the past few days, and it's sickening to answer those lame questions!

"Hey, your birthday is coming...How are you going to celebrate it?"
"With whom are you going to celebrate this year?"
"Where are you going to celebrate it?"
and yadda, yadda, yadda....blah, blah, blah!

Shit! I just hate being asked those questions! All the while, ever since the day I was born, I've NEVER planned or organized anything on my birthday for myself! Nothing big deal actually and it's just another normal day in a year! Oh c'mon, do you actually plan your own birthday celebration, and then go around telling the whole world that it's your birthday, and that they should give you presents???? Only fools would do that!

So, what if it's my birthday??? Like as if you're going to date me to a romantic candlelight dinner and buy me a bouquet of white lilies! No right?? Then just shuddup and try or rather pretend to be nice by just wishing me "Happy Birthday" ok! A wish is adequate to make me smile!!

So, now that you know my birthday is just around the corner, would you really prepare me presents or sincerely organize a small party or some kind of celebration??? Nahh!! I don't need anything from you. A simple, sincere birthday wish would be appreciated.

:)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did that for my date before on her birthday! :P and I've done the same for a few close friends! Too bad u're so far away or I'd have asked you out! Why am I putting an exclamation mark behind every sentence!
Happy Belated Birthday once again =P
p.s. would a banana be acceptable for the present I promised you? (btw I mean the yellow skinned edible variety.. =P)