Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Birthday!!

Quick!! Wish me Happy Birthday and you'll be kissed! LOL...




Since that my birthday coincides with the real day of Moon Cake / Lantern Festival this year, so I decided to eat a moon cake to mark my 21st Birthday! Haha...

Ok, here's the list of my greedy wishes:
  • To have a body like Jessica Alba....(most likely impossible coz my current figure indicates that I have the potential looks of a manager! Ai sehh!!!)
  • To continue attract more brainy men...(no useless piece of shitty leng chais please!)
  • To have a banana special someone to shower me with love, care and attention...(I don't want anymore fake relationships, flings, crushes, and blah, blah, blah!)
  • To improve my CGPA so that I could maintain or get 1st Class Honours!...(hello! I'm not a geek or a nerd ok!)
  • To earn more money!...(I dunno how but I'm currently planning a side business, even have a business partner already...might be investing too...hmm)
  • To.......shit! It's 3 am now, and wat the hell am I doing here??? I got to sleep already! Will continue about this again if I could think of any other greedy wishes! Nitez!

5 comments:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to ning ning...
happy birthday to youuuuu......

ahahahahhahah... those are the only lines i know.. better to do it here cos u wont feel embarassed if we sang for u...aiya...din say earlier...can bring cheese..er..moon cake to celebr8 with u ma...got plenty to spare at home...

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hey thanks!! Bleh...I guess I'd be blushed to death if u guys were to sing "Happy Birthday" to me! LOL...
=P

CheezyCakeCraver said...

omg... they sang for u in class... so, did u "melt"? hehe.. wey.. u dowan ppl to know who is tiramisu then somemore post in my chatterbox with "TIRAMISU" for wat? -____- haaih.. put ur real name maa..duh...

Anonymous said...

Where's my kiss? =P
hm.. ning ning? Ning Baizura? just realised I don't know ur chinese name =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

cheezycakecraver: Ehh...yea hoh! I shouldn't put my nick in ur blog! damn! Now everyone who reads ur blog knows who i am! Shit!!!

Joe: I'm not ning baizura ok! LOL...I can't sing like her...
I owe teddy a kiss for that birthday wish! =P
Anyway, check my friendster testimonials to find my chinese name...