Sunday, October 29, 2006

Can we trust cards?

When you're not in a good mood and feeling a bit down, try swimming and sauna. I'm not sure whether it will work for you but for me, it really works! I'm going for a swim again!

Ahh....I feel soooo much better now! =)


*****

Oh anyway, I was with a group of friends at a condo for a night's stay. Before bedtime, the guys decided to watch movies while we girls play some kind of "game" using cards. Nope, we didn't gamble but we used the cards to play a "love game". It was alleged that the game could generate answers to all the unanswered questions in the brain.

First, list the names of any three guys in the brain and allocate each of them with a type of design from the cards. Easy task....I will remember these three no matter how....but when it came to certain questions, I was really shocked. Well, I know I can't believe such senseless game without any scientific evidence of truth but at the end of the game, it really got me thinking.

"So among the three, he was the one who cared most?" this question jammed the brain cells for a couple of minutes and until now, I'm still thinking. From a total of ten questions I asked, he was the answer to majority of them. Damn. I'm dead. Bad sign. Was it merely a blind coincidence?


2 comments:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

cant believe u actually wrote abt the cards =.='

~Tiramisu~ said...

y not? erk, I know it was a senseless game but I can't help thinking abt it. Hehe...