Monday, October 16, 2006

You think I'm stupid, don't you?

About months or weeks back, you were emphasizing on how much you admired me, how great I was, how big the influence I had on you, this and that, blah, blah, blah which were all total worthless craps to me. Never mind. Even though I blogged about how idiotic you were, I still entertained your pointless chats. Well, which girl doesn’t like getting extra attention from guys?

Honestly, sometimes it was quite nice chatting with you but your meaningless jealousy, controlling and domineering attitude nearly made me puke! Apart from that, you probably need to get some refresher course on flirting. Where in the world could you find someone so stupid, who would ask a girl whether he could kiss and touch her even before meeting her in person? That question alone was truly a great turn off. I mean, well…it’s nice meeting someone new every now and then, with a fresh new face to feed the eyes but meeting someone with that kind of mentality? I’m sorry…it’s just a waste of time.

So guys, this is rule number one before you meet a girl whether it’s for friendship or relationship…. No matter how honest you are, please don’t be so stupid to tell her how you suffer from penile reaction and instant hardness each time you see her photos and all that. We will only think of you as a bloody pervert who doesn’t have any control over your little brother. And please be reminded that no sane person would tell other people their fantasies unless the other party is his or her significant other half. All these lead to only one conclusion. You will never ever get to meet that girl.

Ok, back to the idiot.

Then out of the blue, you went missing in action. I reckoned you finally woke up from your dream and didn’t want to waste your time on me anymore. Fine. Nothing big deal. I still have other sources of extra attention. After all, I never gave you any hope from the very beginning coz you didn’t even meet the minimum height requirement. You were the one living in your dreams. So why should I bother? Besides, you have always been an obstruction to my ambitious plans. I hate being controlled remember?

When it was your birthday, I made an effort to send you a message as I still consider you a friend but there was no reply. Well, that was very rude of you but it doesn’t matter at all. It was good news coz that was a cue you won’t disturb me anymore…but then, a few minutes ago, when I suddenly receive a message from you, I really didn’t feel like replying.

The message: “Friend…Can lend me 100 to survive this month? No money already and dunno who to ask for help.”

That was just nonsense. You think I’m stupid, don’t you? You say I’m your friend but you come and go as you like and when you’re in need of help, you come to me desperately seeking money. You think I’m your ATM? Bloody hell. This is so humiliating. Where on earth can you find a guy who has worked for about five years asking money from an unemployed undergraduate? Actually, I don’t mind lending some cash to a friend who badly needs help, maybe even with a counter offer of 200…but should I lend you? Hmm…All the while, you made me feel like a slut with all the never-ending fantasies in your brain…. So you want money from me? Dream on! Seriously, this is rule number two. Guys should never ever borrow money from girls. And my own personal version is, I don’t lend money to guys….well, unless I’m pretty much convinced it’s a win-win situation or some kind of business. If not, forget it.

That idiot’s message got me thinking and I realized that money has always been an issue, a problem in many people’s life. It’s not about not having adequate cash flow but it’s about how you manage it. For goodness’ sake, grow up, plan your budget and stop gambling! I hate gamblers! It’s so damn embarrassing that you can’t even survive with that amount of salary at your age! Shame on you! You better do something before you start begging from more people. That will only make you less a man. You’re definitely less appealing to us girls coz your security value is not there anymore. Guys, please bear in mind that we girls won’t date or marry a liability! We’re only into you, not your money (erm, maybe I should exclude some girls) but we are definitely not interested in your debts.



4 comments:

CheezyCakeCraver said...

can Ah Long be a suitable bf? lol

~Tiramisu~ said...

Ah Long? Ur head la! I might need to help him to splash paint at debtors' houses if my bf were an Ah Long...Aiihhh, cannot ler...next candidate please?

CheezyCakeCraver said...

er.......... lawyers? =p

~Tiramisu~ said...

No chance of knowing or meeting any lawyers yet. So I have no clue how it feels like dating one. hehe