Saturday, October 07, 2006

The electric shock at the coffee shop

I was paying 101% attention to the varieties of food on the table as my stomach took over and talked to my parents. Somehow, the hunger didn't stop the eyes from working.

I was at a quite popular coffee shop on Wednesday night when my eyes had a feast. It was kind of surprising actually. I mean, how often do you see that kind of men in Penang?

This man, assumingly between 28-32 years old walked towards my direction, obviously searching for someone. He was about 178 cm and weighs approximately 75 kg. The bespectacled man was in a formal attire (without a tie), spotted with a cool yet professional hairstyle and a charming smile. His beautiful pair of eyes met mine and there was an electrocution, even though it only lasted a few seconds. He smiled! Gosh! He looked so yummy until my eyes almost ate him there and then!!

Apparently, he had a date with two female friends who sat at the table next to mine. So, I heard him talking, and he was speaking English fluently. Everything was great until the time he took out a bloody box. It was a packet of cigarettes. BOOM. My eyes sort of lost the appetite and decided to focus on the food I was eating instead.

That was so bloody potong stim! Why on earth must you men spoil everything with that stick of death? Seriously, the smell of tobacco in your mouth kills our mood when it comes to smooching! Gahhh.... Luckily, that donkey doesn't smoke! *Grins*

2 comments:

VerNch said...

hahaha "a smoke a day keeps healthy lungs away". You fatt hiao lar..people didnt call you to look kapp him also!! hahahaha! Can i know whether girls still mine guys who smoke?

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hahaha...Girls are just the same as u guys la...we love eye candy! Keke...so, cannot consider that as fatt hao. I dunno abt other girls but I seriously prefer not to date a smoking guy, if only I could choose. Heh!