Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things to do....

People always say I'm strong, and I know I really am. Some say I'm secretive, which is true to a certain extent but it always helps when I reveal my true self to Someone. =)

I feel so much better now. Everything's over already. No more physical, emotional or mental problems. No more alcohol for the time being but I still love vodka. No more vulgarities, tears or heartaches. Lots of newfound friends and dates. Not hating him anymore coz it's tiring to hate somebody that much but I'm still keeping in touch with him. Well, I couldn't be bothered with what he says anymore even though it does show some hidden meaning. Guess it's better to stick with the principles and see how things go.

Anyway, November is going to be a very happening month. I have LOTS of things to do:

1) Study!!! My final exam starts on the 6th till 23rd, so pray for me! I really need to increase my CGPA. Hehehe.
2) Enquire MORE companies for internships and jobs. I am desperate.
3) Drag Bro out for the free meal he promised ages ago.
4) Arrange for the three five new dates. OMG! Maybe I should schedule them for next month. Hehe.
5) Go for a swim every now and then. I seriously need it.
6) Go yamcha and shopping with cheemui! Oh I miss her sooooooooo much!!
7) Plan a family vacation for December.
8) Start strategising my investment plan. Need to be more specific.
9) Need to start planning for the business dream now!
10) Visit show units of newly launched condos or houses. There are lots of launchings in November!
11) Time to sleep. There could be more things to do but *yawn*.....good night and sweet dreams!


No comments: