Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ups and downs....

At times, you really feel on top of the world, armoured with lots of confidence and nothing can seem to bring you down. But, it definitely isn’t an easy task to keep reminding yourself that you’re someone overflowing with positive thoughts and has inner locus of control (which is the truth!). This is especially true in times of uncertainties, the period when your brain would practically be jammed with indefinite number of questions.

“Where will I be at this time of the year next year? What will I be doing? Will my original plan work…If not, will the back-up plans be of good use?”

Those may sound like simple questions to you people but they are currently utilising the most capacity in my brain. The “WH-questions” eventually made me re-evaluate all the alternatives and back-up plans in mind. Maybe this is merely the drawback of being a planner and also a perfectionist. Seriously speaking, I still believe everything lies in my own hands and I’m able to shape the life I want….but will all the identified constraints allow?

When time is passing faster than it is expected, it is really a terrifying experience. Honestly speaking, I really can’t wait to finish all these never-ending projects, the final exams and this semester….but at the same time, I shudder at the thought of entering my final semester after this. Besides, it’s also time to register for industrial training, and the training will begin a week after the final exams of my next (final) semester. Everything is happening at a fast-forwarded speed and sometimes, it’s could be quite heavy and a tad suffocating!

Ohh…maybe I’ve been thinking too much and am worrying unnecessarily…but I truly hope the plan would turn out okay. It doesn’t have to be the original initial plan, but I’d be delighted even if any of the alternatives or the back-up plans work. No matter how, everything must turn out fine as one plan leads to another, and these plans will eventually lead me to the 18 personal dreams, goals or targets I set the other day. Hopefully, everything will be okay and I will make it happen! *Prays*

No comments: