Monday, October 23, 2006

A personal message...

Sometimes, it feels as though you're just too far away, out of reach. It feels like I'm going out with a total stranger. It feels like I only own your body but not the brain or heart. I don't know what's in your brain, or what you really want besides sex and work.

At other times, it feels like you're too near until I got scared you'll stick around forever. The comfort is there. Security level is high. Laughter accompanies us all the time. You really care, well at least that's what you assured me of and it can be felt too. Each time we meet up, it feels as if there's super glue between us. I can't deny I really feel safe when you're around.

Everything seems okay but it was still a game. At the moment, I don't want to get into a relationship with serious commitments yet. I bet you share similar sentiments. I'm just not ready for that yet but I can't help feeling a little worthless. It feels like I'm being used each time you come to me. I don't bloody care about what the other men think about me or want from me, but if you were thinking that way, then it would be better for everything to end, just like what I had just requested.

Even though you disagreed and the three words you said made me feel a tad better, I don't think I could fully believe it. It's just too hard to swallow when it has already gone to this stage, where doubts have taken over. I need some time. If it's really meant to be that way, then the story shall be ended, willingly. Now, the decision is in my hands. Whatever it is, time will tell.