Thursday, October 26, 2006

I don't need any feedback!

Are you stupid or blind? I purposely turned off the comments section because I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE ANY FEEDBACK REGARDING WHAT I WROTE.

So WTF is wrong with you? Can't you understand simple things like that? How many times must I blog and say it clearly over here that I don't like running commentaries? I blogged and released everything here but it doesn't mean I would like to hear your two cents. Just keep your pointless ideas to yourself and shit it out in the toilet bowl ok! You need not make so much of effort to message me or nudge me on MSN just to tell me stupid things like, "Don't be sad. You can find someone better. I understand how you feel." What's your point for saying that? You're not me, you will never understand how it feels coz you don't even know what went wrong between me and him. So will you stop assuming and acting like you always know everything?

Thank you for being so caring and also extra busybody but when I said mind your own business, then just leave me alone. I don't need anyone's opinion regarding what I wrote UNLESS I personally ask you about it. Furthermore, it was fcuking annoying when you just yakked for the sake of yakking without understanding what I wrote. Everything ended because I was the one who initiated it. Are you clear now? So just STFU ok? I don't need sympathies. Whatever happens to me has totally NOTHING to do with you. Just mind your own fcuking business!