Tuesday, October 24, 2006

End of the road

It was dark. It was quiet. I suddenly woke up from the so-called dream. I have decided but nobody knows yet, neither does he. Anyways, decision is final. It's time to say goodbye. I'm tired, bored and sick already.

*pretends to be sad*

Shit! Where else can I find a man who's 179 cm, with a nicely built body in Penang for me to hug???? Gahhh... Idiot. I'm going to be hungry again. Damn. I thought I was supposed to be happy?

*pretends to be happy*

Yess!!! Finally, I could officially multidate again! KEkeke. *Quickly search through the contact numbers to schedule for coming dates* KNN. I thought I was supposed to be sad?

Heh. Isn't it funny? I don't feel anything at all right now. It's either the tearducts are blocked or tears have gone dry. It's good isn't it? Well, at least I could convince myself I'm a real strong bitch. Vodka is still the best companion. *Cheers*