Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's wrong with you?

I don't understand. Are you men really so dumb? Are you blind or deaf? When I said it's over, I really mean it.

"The game has ended. Why are you still calling me?"

"I know.....but can't I call you?"

What is wrong with you? It's over already. Why do you still report everything in your life to me when you seriously need not do so? I don't need to know anything anymore, nothing about your work, dogs, family or yourself. What's the use of knowing all those things when I'm merely a nobody now? Oh...so you were actually off today, had the time to play tennis, to drag yourself to Gurney, to dine with a few friends but you got no time to reflect on yourself? No time to think of what you did, thought and said?

I really don't get it. You knew I was serious when I said that. But, why did you still call and message and acted like nothing happened?? (Oh I forgot you've always been very good in acting!) And what do you get in return? Sarcastic words from yours truly and that truly proves how much I hate you now.

What do you want now? I really don't get it. Are you stupid or what? There are plenty of cheap pretty babes out there. You know some of the contestants of Miss Penang and you can get them easily. So why don't you go flirt with them? Why are you still wasting your time to call, message and tell me everything in your life when you are already very clear of what I said? I'm getting sick of this. I've already ignored you. I've already done everything I could. What else do you want from me?

It was a nice day until you called. Your voice and words pushed the rewind button and reminded me everything about you. The more I want to forget you, the more you appear in front of me. You reignited the flame and volcano in me until the sudden flow of tears couldn't put out the fire. You're such an idiot! I hate you.