Saturday, September 30, 2006

Enemy in disguised?

Oh I forgot to wear a mask for the past few days! You got a problem with that? Well, you should be glad that another side of yours truly has finally decided to come out and greet you. Now say hello to the bitch!

I was thinking, why should I portray another image in pretense with the mask hiding the truth when I truly needn’t do that? I mean…why should I do that? What do I get in return for doing that? It doesn’t make sense at all.

All the while, it has been my style to reach a win-win solution in any situation or in everything but it’s just too bad that the current situation is not favouring me. It’s just not to my liking. After all, I won’t get anything from you by putting on that fake smile. So, why should I wear a mask when I’m talking to you? To show I’m such a lovely and nice person who would do everything for you? Nahh….it’s just a waste of time. I’m not that good either…. not that stupid too! I’m a bitch remember?

Actually, I could still don a mask, exert a pretentious smile and effortlessly sweet talk with anyone at any time…. anyone who still has power over me, like the bloody lecturer coz I still need to attend her class. And what about you? Seriously, you smell like a parasite…you know, one that clings to another just for the benefits of her own self! Ahh…I’m sure you know what I mean here. Still don’t get it? Well, go take a look in the mirror and you’ll get the answer yourself.

And mind you, you still need me to do all the bloody donkey jobs. So I definitely have the rights to talk to you with my sarcastic mouth and disgruntled facial expressions!

*Attention is diverted to a little crocodile*

Gosh!! The baby lizard is less than 0.5 metres away from the fat bitch’s mouth!! She’s currently asleep with the mouth widely open, still oblivious to the danger the ugly reptile has set upon her. Hahaha….I hope the little crocodile falls into her mouth! *Evil grin*

No comments: