Monday, September 18, 2006

Birthday tears

A few minutes ago, I turned a year older....but it feels like a normal idiotic day. I went 101% emotional, teary-eyed and my cheeks were all wet. Nothing happened, no arguments, absolutely nothing...but it just happened while I was on the line with him. I cried on my birthday? What the fcuk??

He thought I was angry because of one thing, but I wasn't....that's just a secondary issue. In fact, I was angry because of another thing but he just couldn't understand it. He kept apologizing without knowing the root cause of the problem. Men are weird creatures!

And I really don't know why the fcuk tears kept flowing down my cheeks! Has it gotten that deep? If not then what the hell is wrong with my eyes? Oh I finally managed to unblock the tearducts or something? Bloody hell. It's fcuking irritating when everything happens at the same time! I'm emotionally unstable. I'm bleeding but not dying yet. I just can't stop my eyes from shedding tears! I feel the pain in the heart but not diagnosed with any heart complications. All these happened on the same day, of all days on my birthday! Bitch!

Oh shit, I suppose everything will be ok once I put it to an end! And that will only happen if my bloody eyes don't "rain" when we both meet up tomorrow! Oh what a memorable birthday! Fcuking shit!

Anyway, happy birthday bitch! Please be reminded that I'm only a year older but not an old ugly auntie yet!