Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pretty?? Hahahaha...

Does our mood get influenced easily? I was out with a group of friends and I was quite shocked when one of them suddenly cried because she had just broken up with her boyfriend of seven years. Seven years of investment is really something. Wasted.

I sort of got influenced also when she shed tears. Can't help it coz I could really feel her. Hmmm....but once I got home and checked mail, the mood got better! Haha. Thanks to this mail I received. Now, I could really convince myself that I am so much sought after and won't die if I were to end everything with that donkey. Hehehe.

hello
My names Mr.xxxx xxxxx . I life in TURKEY. My taller 1.73 cm. I havy 65 kğ. I a musleum.
I liked you. Are you being friend with me. Your piçture very beautiful. The maleysia is very good.

Come to TURKEY. Guest become. With you,make friends,want. You are very beautiful.

I am an emloyee. I am earning 1000 USA dolars. I want to visit in malaysia. with you ,meet want.

I will miss you. because you are very very very very beautifull. you, in love ,say.
Please ,me write.

Please .....

Healthy stay......


Mr.xxxx xxxxx in from Turkey

Erk...he probably need English class but who cares? This mail sort of made me feel something different but I don't think I'll reply him. Too bad. I'm not discriminating but it's just that I'm not in the mood to play around with peeps like that. Heh! Poor guy.

Oh gosh! Am I really so pretty? Hahahaa...


No comments: