Friday, September 22, 2006

Mysterious and unpredictable

I can't stop thinking I'm a fussy bitch now. We had a long chat on MSN and over the phone yesterday night but I could just sense a temporary relief. I really don't know. Am I being too demanding?

I feel much better just because I've already cleared everything in me. I've done my part. I just poured everything out and it's none of my problem or business anymore. But, I'm still not contented coz I'm not born with the ability to read people's mind. I don't get it. You're just too mysterious and unpredictable. Gahhh...I have always been so obliging and now, is that too much to ask for? What do you want actually?

Even though you gave assurance that it wasn't the way I thought, I still feel it. The mixed signals are really killing me. Oh yea, you need not be so surprised coz I could actually be this sensitive. Whatever. Seriously, I was thinking if I only get the physique and not the heart, why bother to continue? If it's only a one-sided thingy, why bother to continue? I've done my part by emotionally revealing myself, telling everything you should and shouldn't know, so I think that's it. I don't want to bother anymore. I don't like to force people. After all, it's useless. I don't beg for attention and love. That's just not my style!

You probably still want to continue the game while I've already ended it. If that's the case, then I reckon it's best to end it once and for all. Simple isn't it? At least it saves time and I won't flood the house anymore. And it won't hurt that much and it won't kill our friendship too. Am I being too realistic now?

Damn. Men are really weird creatures!