Thursday, September 28, 2006

Surrounded by losers and useless morons

All the while, I thought I’ve been too critical and demanding when it comes to teamwork in assignments and big projects. Now, I’m convinced that I have always been ok, just that it’s bad news being surrounded by brainless assholes. It’s not about wallowing in self-pity now, but I really pity these cowheads coz their brains practically lack everything! Gosh! I was wondering whether there was a corruption or …was there something wrong with the eyes of the officers in charge of local public university entries? Why on earth are there so many losers in a university???

Some time ago, I said I was afraid of unemployment. In fact, I’m still scared of that but I know I’m definitely better equipped with relevant and extra knowledge compared to my peers from the same Uni. So you think I’m a snob for having said that? Hah…you probably don’t know the truth.

I’ve done some sort of observation (without a formal report of course!) and I found the right answers to the high rate of unemployment amongst local graduates. The scenarios:

Bad time managers
I was the leader of a particular project for a subject taken by students from different faculties. As I was selected to head the team, I made it clear from the very beginning that I have always been demanding when it comes to teamwork. So, everything was fine but when it was time to collect the report for the delegated tasks from each member, they kept giving the same excuse. “Can I give you tomorrow?” This is the most common answer. And when tomorrow comes, the morons would keep delaying with answers from “tomorrow” to “next week”. So, what’s my answer to them? “Why don’t you pass your part to me NEXT YEAR after I graduate?” I was not so stupid to do everything for the idiots. I gave them some work to do but when they finally passed their report to me, I threw the whole stack of papers into the dustbin. It was certainly a good feeling to do that.

Oh I have another example. Remember the fat bitch (click to read about her!!!) and her whole battalion of brainless Ah Lians? Hah! They could spend hours and hours doing useless and non-beneficial things like watching Charmaine Sheh crying, playing lousy and boring Java games (I would exclude this if the fat bitch was actually playing Diablo or Quake!), chatting on inane stuff like which TV star slept with which slut and so on. The list of things about them will never end. This is entitled to a new post altogether.

Social loafers
Social loafing is a common phenomenon when it comes to group projects and assignments. They have adopted the “couldn’t be bothered” attitude and would always take things for granted. They’re cooperative but they only contribute 0.05% to the team. So, yours truly and another member needed to do the entire donkey job in order to produce a superb project that would guarantee an A grade. Actually, it’s not about getting a good or high grade. It’s the attitude of willing to learn and explore the never-heard-before software until I master it but somehow, these mother fcukers prefer to shake their balls and boobs. Previously, I would just verbally bitch slap these people (I was that ganas last time!) but now, who cares? I don’t mind doing their part coz I have a higher chance of securing a job anytime better than them! Oh I'm so proud of myself!!

Brainless and zero cow sense noobs
Seriously, most of the students here are brainless. They have no clue of what they’re studying about. They don’t even know anything and don’t even bother to learn. A few weeks back, I was doing a business report on a non-existent company selling rubber-based products. So, condom was one of the products and it was not a big deal. After all, it’s just condoms, duhh!! …but one of the girls in my team was so bloody excited about condoms. I ignored her excitement but when she handed her report, which is the description of products, I nearly fainted! It’s just common sense. Would you include “The five simple steps to wear a condom and prevent pregnancy” into a business report?? Poor girl. Maybe she thought the bedroom secrets of how and when to wear a condom could convince the bankers to invest in our company. She obviously needs some help. This is a classic example of a girl who’s pretty but brainless.

The “I don’t know” and “Die-lah” idiots
Most of those I know think I’m born with the ability of knowing everything. All they say is, “I don’t know lah. You’re smarter, I’m sure you know how to do it.” I hate to hear that. Seriously, if I knew what the fcuk I was told, I wouldn’t be here studying with losers like them! Apart from that, I’m anti annoying idiots who love the “Die” word. Example: *Nudge* “Die- lah!” *Nudge* “Exam is going to start in five minutes’ time!” *Nudge* “I don’t know what I studied leh” *Nudge* “I’m so scared!” *Nudge* “Do you think I’ll fail this time?” That was extremely annoying. I really don’t know how the hell these idiots qualify to enter a university. The negative thoughts will just kill them even before they enter the exam hall.

The enemies of English
The whole university is dominated by approximately 95% of suckers who can’t even comprehend simple English. To avoid doing assignments and projects (My faculty deals everything in English), they use this bloody excuse as an easy escape route. Some would insist that Mandarin is much more important that English. I agree Mandarin is a beautiful language and is important to a certain extent, but are these people plain stupid? Only fools would limit themselves to Mandarin in communication. Oh well, I actually don’t mind doing everything for them but these losers can’t even speak or write in simple English. Added with the mindset of “English is not important”, I really need to congratulate them coz they will never go far. Poor thing. No wonder the unemployment rate is so high!

Snails...
Some of those I deal with are extremely slow people. They're the type who are forever "blur" with zero alertness. So, I can't even rely on them or discuss with them coz most of the time, they can't absorb what the lecturers were saying in class. They don't even know what they were writing about. When you ask them anything, it will usually take about 3.85 minutes for the brain cells to process and decode the message. They're just 24-hour brain dead and....really slow!!

Aimless losers
Again, this is a big problem here. These people are clueless and aimless. They don’t bloody care about anything. They’re practically comfortable with mediocrity. I hear these statements everyday and I seriously would rather talk to the walls than to these numbnuts! “Aiya….as long as I could get a C enough already lah…”, “Just do lah…I’m satisfied just as long as I could pass the test”, etc.

There are more scenarios but I’ll end here for today’s post. I damn bloody hate to be surrounded by all these losers who will only bring negative influences. Each day, I need to block my ears to whatever these morons say just to continuously keep myself strong willed and ensure that I'm heading towards the direction of a self-defined success. It’s tiring but I’ve got no choice. I don’t bother much about course mates and other students who are negatively driven but I seriously cannot tolerate the fat bitch sharing the same room.

The dirty fat bitch is a combination of all the categories mentioned above. Yes, she is that annoying and useless to me. Ever since my tolerance level went below the lowest point, I can’t stop myself from cursing and swearing each day. I really hope her computer would be infected with a serious case virus, worm, anything (OMG! Her notebook just got infected an hour ago!) until the whole notebook is dead and cannot be used ever again. I hope her CGPA would drop. I hope she won’t be able to secure a job after graduation for as long as four to six months! There are more to say about her but this whole thing will never end. I have no choice but to call her stupid coz she can’t even sense anything after two months of hostility. So, she truly deserves to be labeled a stupid loser. Oh I should make it clear and simple. I hate the fat bitch!

By now, you should be thinking I’m such a cold-blooded, childish and arrogant bitch. Oh whatever. I don’t mind you calling me names because I am the one who’s dealing with all these assholes EVERY DAMN DAY. It ain’t easy being surrounded by useless morons and aimless losers. All they do each day is yakking on inane stuff (the all talk no action types), shaking balls / boobs or digging the gold mine but in the end, they’re still getting a piece of qualification called degree! Fcukers! So, I truly have the rights to call them losers because no matter how, I have already proven I am way better and smarter than them!

Gosh! The length of this post proves how irritated I am with those suckers and losers, especially the fat bitch! To be continued....I’m off, ciao!


No comments: