Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lose face or lose him?

"You rather lose face or lose him?" That's what my cheemui said when she called to comfort me a few days ago.

I thought of it...and seriously, it's not so much about losing face or losing him. I really don't know. We're both equally stubborn. So, that's the reason to why I don't even know whether he's dead or still alive and vice-versa. We don't even bother to do anything to make things better. I waited for his call and he waited for mine. We're that stubborn! Nobody wants to lose but this ain't heading anywhere...

I always have this habit of making things clear. Whether the game has ended or not, I still prefer a clarification from the other party just to make sure. So, I messaged him and it seems that the whole situation wasn't that bad. The other day, the state of being emotionally unstable sort of influenced me to screw things up. I was suffering from emotional slump while he was in a bad mood due to unforeseen circumstances in business.

He made me angry and at the same time, I pissed him off. Just because of pride and the stubbornness of not wanting to lose face, we just ignore each other. Silly. Since I've done my part and said everything out, I hope everything's fine now. Whatever it is, the game has ended on my part as it has already entered a new phase unknowingly. The rest is really up to him coz I always let a man make the decision. Like I mentioned in the previous post, whatever the decision is, I have nothing to lose coz I've already done what I should do. No regrets.

...but there's something bothering me now. He accidentally found out that I have a blog (thanks to my big mouth!) but he doesn't know the exact blog address yet! Gosh! I'm dead! Just hope that he forgets it by tomorrow and I need not tell him about this place! Hehe...and OMG! I don't know where to put my face now coz he knows my eyes were "raining" non-stop like a tap water! Gahh...this is so embarrassing! *smiles sheepishly* He was surprised I could be this weak and sensitive. I'm equally shocked about myself too coz I was never like that. Hmm...weird discovery!


No comments: