Saturday, September 23, 2006

"Play hard to get!"

I think I got the right answer to the bloody question in my head. All the time, after doing or deciding on something, I'll usually spend the next couple of days thinking about it, whether it was a blunder or the right thing to do. Am I the only one doing that?

A few hours ago, I was out with that bugger and the question just came to mind out of the blue. Has it gotten so deep that I cried over this donkey face? Heh! (He really looks like a donkey to me now! Since he has totally forgotten about my blogging habit, I'll continue calling him donkey! *Grins*) Was it a big mistake to reveal 80% of my emotional side to him? Hmm...maybe it is really a blunder. He was obviously so proud of himself that a pretty babe shed tears because of him. Gahhh....It was so annoying to see the over-exaggerating smirk when he kept saying, "Still crying? Sorry baby...Don't cry already ok...hehehe." I wasn't even crying when he said that. Idiot. From now on, I really don't know where else to put my face each time I see him. GAhhh....

Anyways, I got the answer to why we always do something and doubt or regret after that. The answer is pretty simple. When it's difficult to get something, we desperately want it. When it's easily gained, we have the "couldn't be bothered" attitude. So, my advice is, play hard to get. HAhaaha. This concept is applicable to both male and female, and also to any situations. It's just like when I couldn't get something I want, I'll put in more effort just to get it. And, after I got it, I would either treasure it, or regret because I actually don't want it that much. This is a common human attitude of not wanting to lose. Does it make any sense?

Oh yea. That leads to the answer for another question. I don't think this current relationship has gotten that deep yet....maybe. Erm, it's good news actually coz at least I won't be depressed because of this donkey face again...but I guess, it won't kill to say I like this donkey too! *Grins* Oops. I better stop here coz he would definitely smile from ear to ear, and might probably be bloated to death if he ever reads all these! Sheesh!


No comments: