Thursday, September 28, 2006

You're good for nothing!

I typed so much about the others in the previous post but I've totally forgotten to mention about you. You are certainly a great friend in times of trouble...but play is play, work is work. I'm serious and I mean business when it comes to work. It's damn frustrating when you practically contributed NOTHING in an assignment. Oh well, I appreciate your effort of spending hours and hours TRYING to do as much as possible and to use a bloody software but you still came up with nothing.

I thought I could do 70% of the project while I delegate the remaining 30% to you. You did the previous sem's assignment using that software while I used another software. You were supposed to be good at it. After all, it's just a simple step-by-step kind of software. So, I trusted your ability but I guess I was just blind. I shouldn't have believed in what you said. You made me spent a few precious hours sitting there like an idiot waiting for you to explore the software. Oh thank you very much. I almost screwed up my law exam the following day...but thankfully, it didn't happen.

I'm getting tired and sick of your words. You were always saying, "Sorry, I don't know...", "Sorry, I'm not sure...", always sorry this and that. Seriously, I hate hearing all that. I'm already surrounded by useless morons and losers, and I thought I could at least get some kind of support from you in terms of work but I got the wrong plan.

You were always calculative when it comes to completing the delegated tasks. You were always stingy when it comes to printing the reports. You charge every member even if it was only a few Sen. You grumble about not getting enough sleep when you weren't really doing anything much. I was the one struggling to explore and master a software from scratch within 12 hours and finally came up with a superb outcome. I was the one who did the last minute report as requested by the fcuking two-faced lecturer. I thought I could let you do something simple, like printing and binding but I was the one who printed and went to bind the report at the very last minute. So, you tell me....what have you done???

You think I shouldn't be pulling a long face just because I did everything? Mind you, who did the bloody project within 24 hours? Who was the one who sat like an idiot waiting almost forever for your super undisclosed skills to surface? Who was the one editting EVERY single assignments and projects to ensure that everything was ok so that we could get good grades? I've done so much for you and what do I get in return?

I'm not doing all these for charity. I'm merely doing everything for survival's sake. I was desperately doing all the donkey jobs because I can't afford to lose any battle that would leave the final academic transcript tainted. I've got so many plans in mind that I just can't afford to take the wrong step. But, here you are, as a so-called friend and also a self-centred person trying to "kill" me in every way! Seriously I can't help thinking what would happen to you if I wasn't around? It occured to me that you're actually good for nothing!

No comments: