Friday, October 28, 2005

Being busybody...

I know it's none of my bloody business but I can't help it. I feel the need to comment regarding an article by this fella. What he mentioned in his blog has caused much disputation.

According to his background, he's supposed to be a Muslim, but this fella openly told everyone in his blog that his parents are Christians. Well, I don't really need to care about his background actually. I just find him a dangerous person. Serious. Someone like him could easily stir up arguments on the sensitive racial issues.

Even though he wasn't going against Christianity, I still find him a disgrace to the faith, and also everyone else. Jesus has never taught us to hate or criticize others. No God has ever done that. Not even in Islam, Buddhism or Hinduism. So, what the hell is wrong with this fella???

I think he really needs to learn how to RESPECT people of different beliefs. It was rather shocking to read his thoughts in his blog. This fella loves to write about sensitive issues. I wonder what's the govt doing. The govt has been promoting racial harmony, this and that but nothing has been done towards these kinda people. I think something should be done to anyone who shows no respect to others and their beliefs.


*What I wrote was just my personal views and perception. It was not meant to offend anyone or any religion.

No comments: