Sunday, October 16, 2005

Numbers, numbers, numbers

I used to like numbers BUT now, at this moment on a cool Sunday morning, I suddenly develop some kinda hatred toward them. I hate numbers.

Call me jealous or whatever! I just hate it when I see numbers, clearly indicating who gets higher or who gets lower! And of all thing I see all these bloody numbers early in the morning! Spoil my bloody Sunday mood! Oh NO, I'm NOT envious of the other noobs. Actually, those numbers, whether they're higher or lower, they mean nothing to me but when you're around morons, damn...

All you know is that the higher numbers belong to nincompoops, who practically know NOTHING! No bloody common sense, no IQ, no EQ, no NOTHING!! And yet, they get this kinda stupid numbers! Seriously, I don't mind getting or seeing these numbers. BUT, for all you know, I gotta listen to the usual crap in the next moment. You know those kinda craps that sound like these, "EHHH, I get higher wor!" "WAHHH, you got lower wor!" "YAY, I win! I win!" You get the idea.

I could actually be rude. Just utter "Fark off!" or "What the fark is wrong with you? Why are you so CHILDISH??" and etc. BUT I just remain cool and nice. Oh I'm so nice. I'm so friendly. BUT does any of you realized that?? NO...you people have got no bloody cow sense to think! You just like to yak, yak and yak without even utilizing 0.0001% of your tiny brain. Go ahead and compare! I don't bloody care about now cuz those numbers mean NOTHING to me! BUT, I'm sure I'll definitely be better off than you donkeys next time! Watch my words!

So, what's the big deal about numbers?? These shitheads usually love the binary system. They only care about TWO things. HIGH and LOW. Like as if that higher number would get them a million richer. Like as if that higher number would get Prince William to call. Like as if that higher number would get Paris Hilton knocking on the door. DUHH... It's just numbers idiot! Whether mine is higher or lower, it doesn't matter cuz all I know is that I'm 100% smarter than YOU. Get a life! Go shit or die somewhere else! You are not wanted here...

No comments: