Monday, October 10, 2005

A sudden EXPLOSION!!!

Damn!!! I just received an SMS message from a course mate and that message has truly spoilt my mood!!! Serious. The moment I received that message and read it, I felt terrible, like as if my mood has just plunged down from the 60th Floor of KOMTAR!! I don’t know whether it should be considered as fated (stupid fate again???) or a blessing in disguised (like what Dad said). It’s just the same feeling when I was surprisingly shockingly offered a place in this university. It’s the feeling of ambiguity. And I just HATE HATE HATE to be uncertain of what will happen or how is it like, and this and that. Now, I just can’t concentrate, can’t study at all cuz my brain is full of question marks! CHEEBYE!!! I’m an optimistic person ok, BUT that doesn’t mean that I can tolerate ambiguity!

Earlier, my course mate went to check and found that the ‘majoring results’ have been released. He told me that I was offered a place to major in EBIC, which stands for E-business & Industrial Computing. Bloody hell!! That’s my THIRD choice! How come I didn’t get my first choice??? Shit la! Now I really feel like a TRASH. Like a SAMPAH, being kicked here and there, and finally end up in EBIC!!!! WTF??? How could my faculty treat me, a first class student like that???? Is that the way they recognize and appreciate promising students like me???? Not fair!! They should have given me the one I chose!!!! Oiii, top students should always be given the main priority ok!!! Farking shit man!! Are you people blind???? Hello??? Put me back into the one I chose!!!

And I reached the climax of the explosion when he told me that I was offered a place to major in EBIC due to my wonderful results. What the fark has my results got to do with my THIRD choice???? Does it mean that if I’m a loser with barely average results, I’ll get my first choice???? Fark la!! I guess it’s still the same case, where they prioritize the stupid quota thingy and gladly offer throw uncountable places to idiots, like those monkeys, cobras and penguins!!! Farking shit! Those morons will only screw up everything they do ok; immaterial of which major you offer them!! So, what’s the point of pleasing them with their preferred choices???? CHEEBYE!!!

Damn it!!! How could they do this to me???? I can’t be facing a computer without going online all the time!!! Of all time, they tell us this stupid news before our final exams!!! How am I to focus on my exams????

Stupid IDIOTS, lame bastards!! You dickheads and pussies are all useless pieces of shits, self-centered moronic assholes!!! Go ahead and spoon-feed the people of your own breed so that they’ll continue to be LOSERS, contributing to the country’s economic slump! And they’ll definitely be useless subordinates working under people like ME, kowtow-ing forever with no future prospects, neither in job promotions nor rise in salaries! Isn’t that wonderful???




Later, when I went to my faculty’s office to check the ‘majoring results’, I was near to explosion again! But, luckily I managed to control myself. I got ignited when I saw the names of three bloody useless pigs listed under the major of their choices! FARKING IDIOTS!!!! Just because these two farkers and pussy always popularize themselves by polishing the lecturers’ balls, that doesn’t mean that they should get their first choices!!! DAMN THOSE CHEEBYE BALLS’ POLISHERS!!!!!!!

But, but….I’m glad that they are no where near me!!! Those morons didn’t get the same major as me, meaning that I won’t be seeing their keh si keh si (pretentious) CHEEBYE faces!!! So, they can just go and DIE DIE DIE FAR, FAR away from me!!!!!

No comments: