Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Leave me alone!!! I just wanna sleep...

What would you do if someone or a few people were to disturb you until you couldn’t get a restful sleep?? I’m a self-declared sleeping queen and I just hate to be disturbed, especially when I’ve already shut down my processor, slowly dying dozing off! I had been very busy for the past two months, doing my project, assignments, preparing for quizzes and exams and also joining the non-beneficial compulsory activities. I was so damn busy until I don’t even have the time to eat, sleep or even shit! When I finally have all the time in the world to do just about anything, morons appeared to destroy my plans! Cheebye! I was so farking annoyed!!!!

I’ve waited for this day, for ages!! Yesterday was the last day of classes, cuz we’ll be having our final exams, starting next week till the end of the month. It was supposed to be a wonderful day to die sleep, ignoring every single thing in mind. Yet, idiots disturbed me at the ‘perfect’ time when I wanted to have a 2-hour nap. During those two hours, my hand phone just can’t stop ringing! I wanted to switch it off but I was afraid that my parents would get excessively worried and paranoid if they couldn’t reach me.

As it was raining heavily, it’s really heaven to die sleep early. But, I can’t sleep straightaway till the next morning without setting the alarm clock, as I’m still zero percent prepared for the finals!! I remember sleeping at about 9pm. After just a few minutes, the first idiot called.

Stink Bomb: Hello, is this Tiramisu?
Me: Yes, who’s on the line?
Stink Bomb: I’m Teh, your classmate.
Me: Who????
Stink Bomb: I’m the Chinese guy.
Me: Which Chinese guy?
Stink Bomb: I’m from the same class with you.
Me: I know-lah but which class???
Stink Bomb: The Giant Penguin’s class. I’m the guy with spectacles.
Me: Hello! There are many other guys with specs in class. After all, our class is way too big to know every guy ok. So, who are you????
Stink Bomb: I’m Teh, the Chinese guy with specs. I’m a junior.
Me: Oh, you should have told me earlier that you’re a junior….(and the conversation continued…)

Guess what? It was an unexpected phone call from the weirdo with smelly armpits! I don’t know how the hell he got my contact number but can’t he just call someone else from the class???? Am I the only one in the class??? Damn!!! Of all time, he called when I was just about to doze off! Farking shit! I almost exploded when it took him ‘years’ to introduce himself. In actual fact, I don’t know his name but can’t he just go straight to the point by telling me that he’s a junior and what the fark he wanted to know from me???? Besides his poor telephone skills, he was obviously mumbling throughout the conversation. His call made me feel like I was deaf, having to repeat “Huh??” “Come again?” “What did you say?” over and over again. After being ‘deaf’ for a while, I continued to curl under the blanket and dozed off within seconds. After some time, the next idiot called.

Chao: Hello, Jolyne ah? That BBQ gathering is blah, blah, blah. So, yadda, yadda, yadda…then, blah, blah, blah…and yadda, yadda, yadda…
Me: Hello??? Hello?? Oi, Who are you?? Stop it! I’m not Jolyne!!
Chao: Huh?? You’re not Jolyne?? Then, who are you??
Me: I’m Tiramisu lar. You called the wrong person!
Chao: Oh, is it? Sorry ya! By the way, are you going to the BBQ gathering??
Me: I don’t think so. I’m not free on that day.
Chao: I see. Anyway, I’m really sorry to disturb you. I got to call Jolyne now. Bye.

This blur fella, Chao is one of my course mates. How irritating can it be when you pick up the phone and you straightaway hear someone yakking non-stop, thinking that you’re the person that he wanted to talk to?? Bloody hell! I shouldn’t have answered his phone call! Wasted my precious time only! When I was about to continue snoozing, my hand phone rang AGAIN!!! This time, I was so damn pissed off that I knew I was going to explode!

Idiot 3: Hello?
Me: Hello?
Idiot3: Hello?
Me: Hello??
Idiot 3: Hello?
Me: Oii, who the hell are you??? Stop saying hello, will you???
Idiot 3: Kau siapa?? Kenapa marah-marah??
Me: Awak tu siapa pula??
Idiot 3: Cakaplah kau tu siapa…
Me: Saya ni manusia ke, hantu ke, binatang ke, pun tak berkaitan dengan awak! Awak yang telefon ke sini tapi tanya pula saya ni siapa! Gila ke??
Idiot 3: Kenapalah garang sangat?? Takkan tak boleh sembang?
Me: Hello! Saya tak kenal awak! Kalau awak tu senang sangat, pergilah cari orang lain untuk sembang. Ataupun pergilah bermain dengan diri sendiri! I’M NOT INTERESTED TO CHAT WITH YOU, MORON!
Idiot 3: Ala, takkanlah tak boleh sembang?
Me: Ohh, tentu boleh kalau awak nak tempah BATU NISAN untuk diri sendiri! Saya boleh bagi diskaun!
Idiot 3: Batu nisan??? (…and the line was cut off!)

As I lie down to continue my journey to dreamland, my alarm clock rang. Farking shit! Felt like I didn’t sleep at all! Thanks to all the idiots who made up my day! Anyways, the 3rd idiot’s contact number is 013-5451399. Please befriend him! He’ll be delighted to receive your phone calls!

Now, I still feel like shit for not having enough sleep! Three morons spoilt my day. Haih!! I just can’t wait for my finals to end, so that I could die sleep ‘forever’ without any disturbances! Well, I still have 18 days to go, to be back to civilization! Once back in Penang, I’ll have ample time to sleep. Oh, I can’t wait to go back!!! Is there a fast forward button or something to make the time pass faster????








No comments: