Friday, October 07, 2005

Langkawi, here I come...

Yes, I’m talking about that beautiful island, located to the north of Penang Island off straits of Malacca. Well, I’ll be going to Langkawi at the beginning of my next semester. The best part is that it’s going to be a fully paid trip!!!! YAY!!!

The lecturer who was the advisor and also one of the team members in my project in the business plan competition has suggested organizing a free trip to that beautiful island. He was obviously overjoyed with the results of the competition. He insisted on celebrating the ‘win’ in a special way. He’s planning to bring his family and the four of us (plus that idiot) to Langkawi. Besides, another lecturer will be joining too. He’ll be there with his family.

WOW!!! Amazing isn’t it?? We didn’t really win anything but I’M GOING TO LANGKAWI FOR FREE!!! Hehehe… Hmm, I’ll have the opportunity to snap lots of photos. Not only the photos of panoramic views of the island but also the photos of that idiot!! Hehe, I’m sure you want to catch a glimpse of him right??? Kekeke…With the help of Photoshop, don’t worry…he’ll look ‘handsome’ in Ilovetiramisu.blogspot.com!! =P

No comments: