Friday, July 08, 2005

Back to the jungle...

Today is the last day of my 3 months semester break. I'll be going back to the jungle to start my next semester tomorrow. You must be wondering why I study in the jungle right? Well, NO, I'm not studying forestry. I'm studying a lame-never-heard-before course. The main reason I identify my uni as 'the jungle' is that it's located exactly in the middle of the jungle. Yes....I'm neither kidding nor lying. So, let's just call it 'Universiti Hutan Malaysia' ok.

Going back to the jungle is just like staying away from civilization. Over there, I have to live the barbaric lifestyle. Well, it's just like what we've always heard, "When you are in Rome, you do what the Romans do". I have to live in the jungle without much entertainment, with occasional water crisis and also forced to follow a lousy-over-exaggerating dresscode. Alright, I guess I should introduce the 'people' who stays there too. These 'people' have been properly categorised to prevent further misunderstandings. All in all, there are 5 categories and they are, the pigs, monkeys, sheeps, cobras and penguins. Oh, me?? I belong to the pigs. Why? ...coz they are cute!! ;)

I know many pigs in the jungle but there's one that I would like to specifically talk about. Her name is Shadow (she's definitely NOT a close friend!). She loves to follow me wherever I go. She loves to do everything I do. When I talk, she talks but she has never understood what I talked about. She is a 24/7 daydreamer. Whenever I talk to her, I will definitely have to repeat and explain umpteen times before she could really understand 5% of what I wanted to say. Eventhough she's my shadow, she has a bad taste in fashion. Alright, I better stop here and continue some other time by creating a new post specially on her.

Living in the jungle can be very, very boring. Don't believe me? Well, stay tuned to find out more about the life in the jungle-of-no-freedom. I shall try my best to update as many posts as possible. Till then, sayonara~!



No comments: