Saturday, July 02, 2005

Weirdos do add some spice in our lives...1

Ever met or known any weirdos?? Well, some people think that I'm weird, but I guess I'm not as weird as these people whom I've chatted with on msn recently...

They sort of found me on the msn's advanced search and had high hopes of befriending me, who MIGHT turn out to be their potential girlfriend some day. As I'm a quite friendly person (*Ahem* >.< I'm already bloated and is about to explode in no time!) who is always willing to chat with anyone online, so I chatted with them on msn.


After just abt 2-3 hours of chat....
Man#A : So, you got bf or not?
Me : Why are you asking me this question all of a sudden?? Hehe, interested?
Man#A : Yes lor.
Me : Mind if I ask you something?
Man#A : Wat? Just ask la.
Me : What makes you so interested in me? Well, we've just known each other for barely 3 hours!
Man#A : You cute lor...I like you very much. You make me smile and happy lor.
Me : Huh? OMG! Are you drunk or what? Do you always go around telling girls that you like them just because they made you smile and happy in just two hours??
Man#A : Hmmmm...ok la, then I ask you more things first.
Me : Err, you mean you wanna get to know me first?? Well, I guess I have no problems with that. After all, I'm here to make more friends.
Man#A : Ehh, you still not tell me you got bf or not?
Me : Hehe, to be exact, I've got many boyfriends.
Man#A : Wahh...then you must be really very pretty and cute lor
Me : Erm, not really...I'm just a plain Jane.
Man#A : Ohhh....you mean your real name is Jane ah?
Me : NO!! I mean....err, forget it. I was just talking crap.
Man#A : Ehh you tell me more leh. You how tall?
Me : I think I should be taller than you. I'm considered tall by most of my friends. Why don't you tell me about your height first?
Man#A : I 161cm. You leh?
Me : Hehe...I'm about 165cm tall, slightly taller than you.
Man#A : Aiya, slightly taller only, nevermind la, can still be my gf ;)
Me : ....but, I love high heels. I'd be very much taller than you IF I were to wear heels and stand beside you.
Man#A : Nevermind la, taller a bit nia (nia = only in Hokkien dialect)
Me : ...but, ...but I don't want to see the dandruff on your hair!
Man#A : I see, you don't like dandruff izit?? Don't worry, I don't have dandruff one....I am very clean.
Me : HUH???!!! (LOLROFLLMAO)
Me : I mean...I want a man who's taller than me. Actually, it's not about the dandruff's issue.
Man#A : Ohh I see...wait ah, I got meeting now...see you later can?
Me : Alright, I got to go also. See you again some other time ok? Bye!
Man#A : Ehh...don't forget me ok?? I really like you la...give chance leh
(Message could not be sent as user appears offline)




*to be continued...

1 comment:

~Tiramisu~ said...

dany: Thanks for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I truly agree with what you said about the difficulty of understanding men. We sometimes become weirdos and do stupid things too. Well, I guess that's a part of our lives.