Friday, July 08, 2005

Top 10 things to do when I reach the jungle

Here's the top 10 things that I need or should do when I go back to the jungle:-

1) Act COOL with my damn cool and too sexy new Maggi mee hairstyle

2) Look good and feel great with a 101% of bitchy confidence (Yes, I'm a bloody bitch when I'm in the jungle =P)

3) Camp at the library till I found myself books on HTML (Gosh! I know absolutely nothing about that bloody computer language! That's the reason why my blog's template looks terribly ugly...oops, hehe)

4) Search for some mental stimulation in the jungle before I become a monkey myself one of these days

5) The author has deleted this part due to extreme embarassment the fact that the issue has been rated as being too personal to be published online. Sorry for the inconvenience or disappointment caused.(Just too bad that you cannot laugh at me anymore...kekeke)

6) Control myself and try NOT to be too sarcastic especially when I talk to Shadow. Maybe I should just act stupid and ignore the things she says. If not later she makes a police report about "Kes Budak Uni Kena Buli" and my face would be published on the main page of local dailies! Not a bad way to gain fame huh??

7) Do my best in almost everything for the sake of maintaining my CGPA. I wouldn't want to queue up at the PTPTN's office to pay back my RM19,500 loan + interest after I grad! 1st Class Honours = No need to pay :)

8) Play MORE games. Yay!! I definitely need a good way to release my tension. Too bad I can't play ET there. So, maybe playing GTA would help. At least I get to 'kill' some idiots in that game right? Hmmm...

9) Continue to keep in touch with (also DISTURB and ANNOY) some of my buddies who are not studying there.

10) Ahhh...this one is way too important to be ranked no.10! I've got to eat less, exercise MORE with my newly found exercise methods. Yes, I shall be the next supermodel with a so-cannot-make-it bitchy face in 4 months time. Muahahaha...


Cheers~!

No comments: