Sunday, July 03, 2005

What A Small World

After having disappeared from ICQ for about one year, I finally reactivated my account and log in last night due to the extreme boredom suffered at 2am. I just couldn't sleep at all. Thanks to the short nap I took in the afternoon.

So, I went online in ICQ with only one green flower in my list. I didn't even bother to message that person as I always expect people to take the initiative to send a message to me first. In just a few minutes time, an anonymous guy wanted to chat. As I was freaking bored at that time, I chatted with him. He was definitely not like those weirdos I mentioned. He has a strong command of English and the conversation was great. We chatted mainly on mental stimulation, or better to be known as flirting.

He was complaining about the difficulty of flirting with 'non-Ah Lians' in Penang. After chatting for quite sometime, he asked for my email address so that he could add me into his list on msn. A new addition into my list on msn proves a stupid coincidence. The world is really small...BLAH!! Damn embarassing to flirt with the wrong person.

I realised that his name on msn was similar to an ex-schoolmate's. So, I went kaypo a bit and asked him lots of questions. *BINGO* He's really an ex-schoolmate. The fun of chatting and flirting around wasn't there anymore after knowing each other's identity. Well, we went speechless and the whole conversation changed from exciting to a boring one. I wonder whether the fun and excitement will still be there if he didn't add me on msn....Hmmm...

No comments: