Monday, July 04, 2005

Obsession vs Reality -----> Tips

Browse the following links to get a new almost-perfect-body-shape! I hope these tips will work on me too (I MUST try my best!) :)

1) Gym 1
2) Gym 2
3) Gym 3

Besides doing a whole-body exercise, you have to control your food intake too. Well, I think I'm still doing some kind of research on the ideal food to eat to promote weight loss. So far, I found that grapefruit is good at promoting weight loss. It helps you to produce even more outputs from your body every time you sit on the throne! Haha...

Anyway, besides exercising, organizing and controlling food consumptions, we need something which is even more important. EFFORT. The success story of a slim and well-toned body comes from the effort we put in. When you've successfully achieved your target, you'll smile and laugh till your head explode when people notice the slightest difference in you. Yeah, I admit it...we girls just love to get compliments! ;)

No comments: