Monday, July 04, 2005

Weirdos do add some spice in our lives...2

Alright, here's another weirdo whom I chatted with recently after being added into his list on msn.


Man#B : Hello Tiramisu. Do you still remember me?
Me : Oh, hello. Yeah, I still remember you. You were the one I chatted with two days ago, right?
Man#B : Yes, so happy that you still remember me. So, how are you?
Me : Err, not so good actually. I'm not feeling well.
Man#B : Oh dear! Are you ok??
Me : Well, I'm infected with the Influenza. Hope I'll be ok by tomorrow.
Man#B : Influenza?? What's that? A disease? Cancer?
Me : *Choy!!! (touch wood!!)
Me : Actually, it's the name of a virus which causes fever and aching. Then it'll lead to a condition where I'll get sore throat, flu and coughs.
Man#B : Ahhh, I see. So, have you taken your medicine?
Me : Yup. Just had them and now feeling a bit dizzy.
Man#B : Then you should Rest In Peace (R.I.P) to get well soon. Bye!
Me : WHAT??!
(Man#B may not reply as he/she appears to be offline)



Damn!!@#$%*@#$%...(LOLROFLLMAO)

No comments: