Tuesday, December 13, 2005

100th Post

Can you believe it?? This is the 100th post in Ilovetiramisu.blogspot.com!! OMG!! I didn't know I have soooooo many things to talk about.

Oh well, I guess this blog has more or less grow along with me, which is good. I blogged when I was cheerful, in love, sad, disappointed, confused, etc. etc. etc. And one thing for sure, I'm not sick of blogging yet! Heh...so I guess it's not a bad idea to record the small little things in my life in here so that I could actually read all the posts again some day and laugh at myself! *Feels silly*

My love for this blog has certainly grown deeper and surprisingly, this place has gained so much of trust from me. If not, I wouldn't be able to write all those over emo posts for you peeps to read. I started this blog without the intention of telling anyone since that most of the posts are way too personal but then again, I really appreciate those who read. Thanks a lot for kaypo-ing around reading. Hehe...*Hands over a big glass of Vodka* Oh wait, aren't you people supposed to be feeling lucky, privileged or something else that you actually had a chance to read things I write here???? *sheesh* Now, thank me! Dinner's on you, ok?? ;)

Initially, this blog is merely a reference for me to laugh at myself when I grow older but then I thought it would be great if my future husband could read this some day! *thinking* Heh?? I have hopes already?? :) I have faith in myself and The Great One up there! Gee...hopefully, Mr Future Hubby won't be shocked to know that his wife is actually an over emo girl when she was young! LOL....

Anyway, Happy 100th Post, Ilovetiramisu.blogspot.com!!!! *Eating Tiramisu and drinking Vodka* Want some??? =P



No comments: