Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Reality vs Fate

Erm...wait a minute! I still don't believe in fate, remember???

I still can't distinguish which is more dominant, reality or fate?? Can I say neither?? Anyway, I became a non-qualified neurologist just now and realised something in me. Gee, the self-checked health records of mine showed the signs of neurosis! Common sense tells me that I should do something before I'm down with schizophrenia! Hoho...how possible is that going to happen?

Oh yea, I just lost something. My mood to write the usual lengthy, boring posts is gone! Now, sue me for that! You won't be bored with this blog anymore! Yay...

There's nothing else in the bloody brain of mine besides that question, "Who's going to raise me up again???"

So, I'm off!!! Ciao.

*Will be right back if there's anything else in the brain. Really.



No comments: