Monday, December 19, 2005

The Permanent head Damage (PhD)

You Have Your PhD in Men

You understand men almost better than anyone.
You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well.
Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful.



PhD in men??? *sheesh* I would rather have a real PhD in psychology!

"You understand men almost better than anyone."
Oh really? I would rather be a fool than to know too many things about men coz it feels weird to have the ability to see men differently. No wonder some blokes actually freaked out when they realised my so-called ability in understanding men. LOL! Now congratulate me coz I think I've just freaked someone out a few minutes ago!! *blushes*

"You accept that guys are very different, and you read signals well." Yeah right! Just because I could read signals well, I often freak out even before a man say or do anything and that's IF I don't like him. If I like him, it would be worse coz there would be no excitement at all since I knew what he's up to.

"Work what you know about men, and your relationships will be blissful." What kind of bullshit is that?? How would you explain with the screwed up previous relationships? *sheesh*

Lousy crap!



No comments: