Sunday, December 11, 2005

The little things that make a difference

As you may have realised it from my previous posts, I wasn't really that cheerful lately. But, with a little effort, or some tiny things, the agitation eventually went away. Amazing isn't it?

So, what were the small little things that have made me feeling better? Oh well, who knows these things could possibly work on you too! They still work on me though...

Firstly, it's music. I'm the type that can't live without listening to craps songs! So, tuning to different genres according to the mood could land you me a place in paradise. Just like what I did recently when my ears started listening to the hidden little devil's words! I changed and listened to hymns instead. Thankfully, I felt so much better after that. Don't even need any kind of sad movies to clear my tear ducts! *Listening to Christmas songs*

Then, it's shopping. I bought myself lots of things (Year End Sale now! Very cheap ler) and I'm not done yet! I guess I might be bankrupt by the time the new year greets us! Haha... Don't care lar. After all, I felt much better the other day after shopping. So, it seems that the power of spending and buying could really transform a person's mood! Yay... Oh I know what you have in mind now! Stop thinking of me that way and please don't give a bloody suggestion that I should find a rich boyfriend to pay for all the things I buy. I don't simply use other man's money (erm, future husband excluded lar...hehe) ok! Shame on you for thinking that way! *Rolls eyes*

Next, it's the long chats with friends. Oh yes, I'm talking about you peeps but please don't get too flattered till you explode! Anyways, thanks a lot. You all were very kaypo and annoying caring and sweet!! Muaks! (Some of you don't read this blog but it doesn't matter, I'm still thanking you! =P)

Recently, I stumbled upon more blogs. Being the kaypo type of a person, I simply love to read anything about strangers anyone. I've read lots of things but these few blogs are certainly different. These blogs are written by married couples on their journey of bringing up the miracle they both created. Somehow, I really enjoy reading whatever they write about the little ones. Or maybe it was the special bonding that I've always had with kids. I still remember the little boy who held my hand telling me, "Cheh-cheh, I want to wee-wee" when I was on duty at a kindergarten at the age of sixteen. There were many other girl guides around, but the little fella chose me! Haha...maybe I looked like a clown to him! That was my first time bringing a two-year-old who has that dangling thing between the crotch to the toilet! After he finished his business, I cleaned him and the little cute fella surprised me with a hug and a peck on my cheek!! Haha...he's so cute!

So what makes this little ones so special, having the ability to take away all the negative things in mind? They might not be related to us but they are the miracles of our lives, so to speak. The innocence you see in their lovely pair of eyes could easily melt your heart away. And seeing them growing each day brings hope and faith! Their presence bring so much joy to the families and surprisingly a blog reader like me could feel it. Ok, I know that was a tad of exaggeration but hey, at least I could smile when I see these little cute fellas! Hehe...now you better keep your mouth shut and don't tell anyone about my extraordinary bond with kids! That's a big secret you know! *sheesh* (Or maybe I really look like Ronald McDonald's to the kids??? Hmm...)

Added: Oh I forgot. A Christmas tree or it's beautiful ornaments could help to alleviate the bad mood! I guess I should include certain books too! And also my lovely forever huggable dog teddie! =P

That's all I guess. Gee, I shut off my brain too early today! *Yawns*

The end. Ciao.

No comments: