Monday, December 05, 2005

Cash!!

The Chinese community always believe that if one's right hand is itchy, then it's an indication of a steady cash inflow and vice-versa. To me, it's merely one of Chinese superstitions but guess what? My right palm was really super-itchy last week, before grandpa's demise.

I became richer but it only lasted a few days. Heh! The cash doesn't belong to me! *Sheesh* I was appointed the treasurer of honour at the funeral parlour to collect donations from relatives and friends. Everyone was busy with their own tasks at that time but I was obviously busy with the cash! Lots of cash! And it was really dangerous to be the treasurer! Everyone was eyeing the cash in my pockets! *Wipes away sweat*







I managed to collect approximately RM10k in three days. Wow! It's really a big amount but we still have to fork out a few thousands to pay for the hospital bills which is about RM20k! See? Everything needs money! You need cash to buy everything, even when you die! It would be so much better if there's such thing as money trees. When you need money, just get it from the tree! Unfortunately, it's not as simple as that! *Sheesh*



No comments: