Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Adulthood vs Childhood

Ever got stuck in a bottleneck situation where you had to hide or run away from reality?? Oh well, I bet you peeps have done that umpteen times during your childhood days but now, as we get older, we have to deal everything...erm, the adult way. (Aisehhh! I sound like an expert! LOL!)

At times, you tend to get tired and feel like giving up. Feels like going elsewhere or run away from reality just to chill out when things don't happen your way or the way it is supposed to be. BUT, adulthood deals with responsibilities. We can't simply do anything (whether it's right or wrong) and just run away from it. You ought to be accountable for the things you've said or done. And it's definitely not an easy task.

Being a responsible adult, I finally spoke to that fella. I had a long chat with him. We negotiated and settled everything. He hopes that we could still be friends and it's really a good news. So, everything's over! I'm very much relieved now and I could definitely meet my Creator with a clear conscience next time. :)

So my advice is, (What??? I'm giving advice?? *gasps*) before you do anything, just think carefully for you would be held responsible for anything you've done or said. What ever it is, there's always a way out. It's just a matter of how you see things and handle them. If you reckon that running away from reality helps, how long do you think a person could possibly run??? Forever?? The best is, judge things with a clear conscience. Open your heart and let it make the right decision, accompanied by a tad of logical thinking. If you've done no wrong, you needn't feel guilty or whatsoever. No matter how, it's best to face each obstacle as a real adult. Deal it and not run away from it.

*cheers*

No comments: