Thursday, December 08, 2005

A wonderful Thursday

I went out with Joyce today, finally! We were supposed to meet up last week but had to postpone everything as I was still mourning.

Everything was great!!! Felt so much better after chatting with the lass. We chatted for hours at Secret Recipe while enjoying a slice of Tiramisu and cheese cake. After that, we watched Narnia. Ahh, I love that movie! Highly recommended...you people should watch it! Everyone in Narnia looks very cute, especially Lucy and the big lion!! OMG!! I like the lion??? I think I'm going to get myself a lion teddy bear to complete my zoo of animal teddies!! Hehe...

Oh another thing. I told Joyce about this fella and she really laughed at me! *sheesh* After telling her everything, she found the answer. The verdict is "you have feelings for him!" Oh well, that's what she said. I didn't say anything ok...but I guess the whole conversation was obviously about that man and Joyce's latest flirt only....heh! Oh no, please don't get me thinking about him or else I'll be pondering about this conversation again. (He's the same person whom I mentioned in that conversation.)

I told another chee mui about this fella the other day and she suggested that I should tell him. Gosh! That's the worst thing I would do, really. Most girls won't tell a guy anything even if she has feelings for him. Oh ok, that was a bit of lousiness about us girls but hey, what do you expect from a lady?? Well, the most I would do is to inform a guy these; "I think I have feelings for you" and "I think I like you" (Look carefully! It's LIKE and not LOVE). Hehe, would you believe it? I told this fella before but I said it indirectly. Oh well, old story *wipes away tears*... So, the bottomline is, it's still very much better if you men can make the first move after some hints from women. (Hehe, I know I belong to the old school of thoughts but with a little difference of coz!)

Since I feel so much better now, I don't think it's a good idea to tell the guy anything when he comes back. I'll leave it to fate?? (Oh I still don't believe it ok!) or whichever thing that would happen naturally... Really dare not think so much! After all, it's not wise to kill off my current cheerful holiday mood!

Oh yea, I'm on Christmas mood!! I even bought Christmas hats for bro and myself. Guess it's not too early to wish everyone "Merry Christmas" huh?? *Humming the song "Have yourself a merry little christmas"*

:)


No comments: