Monday, November 21, 2005

The Power of Pure Stupidity

Warning! You're about to read the stupidest poem ever written by the author of this blog. Please be warned that by reading this poem, you could possibly suffer from a severe brain disorder which would either make you laugh your ass out till you enter Hospital Bahagia, puke or pass out! So, read at your own risk! Should there be any problems occurred after reading, the author will not be obliged to compensate. Thank you!


A stranger you were once,
Who came with not much words, unlike the lousy ones,
Never imagined you’d secure a place in the heart,
As someone else had already filled that part!

A stranger you were once,
With perpetual arguments ensued after some time,
Leaving a mass of bad first impressions to bear in mind,
I must admit that you were the most hated person one can find!

A stranger you were once,
Always dragging me to your world of fantasies in advanced,
Forever yakking about the same annoying topic in different ways,
Until the whole conversation was set ablaze!

A stranger you were once,
Sometimes talkative, at other times dead silence,
Out of nowhere, you began to steal my attention,
Making me pondering whether it was an infatuation.

A stranger you were once,
You stumbled upon me surprisingly by chance,
I reckoned whether you’d catch me if it weren’t a crush,
But a deep fall into your arms with a blush!

A stranger you were once,
Creating the sudden excitement when your nick pops up in every glance,
Unknowingly, you started conquering my blur mind,
Leaving me mentally possessed till I became blind!

A stranger you were once,
Filling the gap in my life for only a temporary period of fun,
But, I still can’t do anything much at the end,
Coz you've already mentally “conquered” my soul, friend!

A stranger you were once,
When you left to go somewhere else,
Only then did I realize you’ve booked a place in my heart,
Now, I’m contemplating whether I should tell you about this part!



It's been a while since I started pondering upon this issue. Initially, I wanted to tell Joyce first before taking any further action but I managed to come up with this lousy poem, as I was too free. Hehe. OMG!! I'm sure she's going to laugh her ass out coz I remember complaining about this fella to her some time ago.


So, as I read this poem over and over again, I came up with an equation:

“(Infatuation + Lust --- Mr. Flirt) + So-called feelings + Essence of “manja + Excitement + Pondering = Pure stupidity”

So, is this equation clear enough to show the power of pure stupidity?? Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter to be stupid at times. After all, one can never be smart all the time. BUT, I've broken the most important rule of flirting, so please please please kill me before another offence is recorded!!

OMG!! I guess you've just seen/read about the stupidest thing I've ever done and thought! BLAH!! Now, I stupidly tell you that the stupidity in me is reaching a shocking stupid level and I shall remain stupid in the cocoon with my stupid coconut till I settle this stupid problem. Enough of stupidity?? I'm off! Ciao.



Sorry for the grammatical errors (if there's any) and also the use of non-rhyming words in the poem. I can't help it coz this is the first ever poem I've ever written. What?? My first poem??? *GASPS* I think I've gone stupidly crazy! You have two choices before you leave this blog. You either stab me to death with your mother's sharp kitchen knife to stop the contagious virus of stupidity OR join me and become stupid, yay! Now, choose the best option, comrades!



No comments: