Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mysterious unknown caller

A moron called my 019 line this morning, or afternoon as it was almost 12 noon. I reluctantly woke up to listen to that phone call as I thought the caller might be an old friend/flirt. After all, the line has been dead for quite some time since the last call. (Psst...this line is only used for mental stimulations. Kekeke!)

As I couldn't sleep last night (I also don't know why!), I was really pissed off when someone called to disturb my slumber. Even though the caller's voice was quite familiar, I don't think he's a friend/flirt. I got freaking annoyed when he (unknown caller) started asking me to guess his identity! Somemore asked a weird personal question that only a flirt would ask! Bloody hell!

He identified himself as someone who studies at the same college. BUT I'm not a college student! So, he shouldn't be someone from the same uni. He calls me ****** but those in uni calls me by my real name. Only those from the internet calls me that. So, he should be someone from the net. BUT how the hell he got my number??? NO idea!

Anyways, his number is: 016-8971637. Please say hello to this moron or help me to investigate! Thanks.


No comments: