Friday, November 11, 2005

Please open your eyes bigger and stop assuming!

Hello idiots! I'm a pure Malaysian, not a ciplak chap cheng kia. And I'm a 100% Chinese too, even though my dead greatgrandmother from both sides were actually from the Baba & Nyonya clan. Besides, I'm born and bred in Penang island even though my grandfather is actually from China. I just hate it when people start to question whether I'm from Malaysia or I'm a pure Chinese. I experience that all the time, even until today! Damnit! Can you please open your eyes bigger before you start assuming???

During my first semester, many morons think I'm a Malay girl just because I got along easily with the other Malay students. They started all the assumptions when they saw me wearing a baju kurung, speaking bahasa in their own way--bahasa kampung. I got freaking annoyed coz as many as 20 lousy fellas asked me the same thing over and over again.

"Ehh, you ni orang apa?"

"Oh saya ni orang utan!"

"Haha...cakap betul-betul la. You orang Melayu ke orang apa?"

"Saya bukan orang Melayu tetapi campuran Portugis dengan Baba & Nyonya." I answered and grinned moronically.

"Ohh, you dari Melaka??"

"Asal kat Melaka tapi tinggal di Penang"

I was just fooling around as I thought only idiots would believe me, but those peeps who asked me were pure idiots! I can't help it and must identify them as idiots coz they really believed what I said! (Smart asses wouldn't believe things I say coz 98% of craps from my mouth can never be trusted! HAhahaa...)

When I entered sem 2, some morons started speculating that I'm a Siamese residing in Kedah. I suddenly 'became' a Sarawakian in my previous semester! WTH??? I've never even been to Sarawak! How could I ever be or looked like one from that beautiful place? *Sheesh*

Does a hyphenated name indicate that a person is a Taiwanese or a Korean? Damn! Too much of information dissemination isn't good but I gotta tell you about my weird special hyphenated name, as in my identification card. Bank tellers always ask the same question.

"Miss, are you a Taiwanese or a Korean?"

"No, unfortunately not. Why? I look like a Taiwanese or a Korean babe?" (I'll definitely ask the second part if the bank teller is a man. Oops, I shouldn't tell you this!)

Recently, some foreigners added me into their MSN list. First, they complimented on my sexy looking eyes. Oh well, I can't deny the beauty of my eyes! (Sorry, I'm very perasan case!) Then, they saw two of my pics on some other stupid friendster look alike thingy and concluded I look like a Mongolian! Hello...?? A Mongolian???? WTF?? I've never been to that country. Never even seen any Mongolian babes before! So, how do I look like one??

OMG!!! I guess I gotta have a serious talk with my parents. There's an emergency need to interrogate them about my background. Who knows I might come from a reeking trash area with lots of creepy-crawlies! Eeeeuuwww!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolx... this has to be one of ur funnier posts... and now that u mention it, u do look a bit korean... which is a compliment btw =P at least ppl don't comment that u look like a bangla or something... hehe

~Tiramisu~ said...

OMG!! U think I look like a Korean??? ...But I tot Korean girls have small eyes? Hahahahha...Guess I can go over to that country and find Won Bin oredi! Yay! =P