Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I've been cursed!

Firstly, I feel bored. I could push myself to do anything to get rid of boredom but I'm lazy. So, here I am, chatting with a few peeps. I told a friend my condition and he said I'm in a flirty mood. Hah! Is there such a thing?? Oh well, I guess it must be due to the lack of mental stimulation lately.

I could 'cure' this so-called flirty mood with just a click. All I need to do is to search for a few new fellas to chat with BUT I can't. Shit! I just can't do that anymore. I know it's just a temporary fun, and you get to know lots of new friends but I just can't do it. I'm scared. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but I'm afraid of searching for someone new to chat with. I told another friend about this and she said it's probably the side effect from that bloke (I'm not gonna link this time). Shit!! How could that be???

On another note, I guess searching for new peeps to chat is not a good idea. You know...I always have the tendency to meet or know or even add the wrong person into my MSN list. Really. This is no joke. I've actually chatted and flirted with perverts and even married man. Yes, I've once flirted with a married man. He told me he was single but I found out his true identity through another friend. Believe me, this is something bad. I've never thought of myself, flirting with someone else's husband. OH please!!! I felt terrible! I've never wanted to spoil people's family. After all, he was just a temporary flirt. Just someone to reduce boredom. And he was never my guy type. I ignored and deleted him off my list. But he was really interested. It took me months to stop him from calling.

I think I've been cursed. Want to know why??? Coz all the time I'm linked to men who can never be anyone special. Blah!! I'm not complaining of being single, you idiot! Maybe it's just a sign that I'm not supposed to be a woman. Or a sign that I should be born earlier. Need examples??

I've seen many eligible men, meaning they fit my type. Everything was perfect, with smiles and the eye electrocutions, then later, I'll see something I don't wanna see. No, it's not his banana, you perverts! It's the ring!! OMG!! This fella is married! Damn!! The fun is spoilt. So, this is the first example. Yes, I know this is silly but it has happened umpteenth time ok! Well, you tell me, isn't that a sign that I've been cursed??

Ok, here goes another example. I met another eligible man. Everything seems perfect until I get to know his background. No, he's not the son of a gangster but he has the same surname. Being a Chinese, it is believed that we cannot marry or be with someone of the same surname. So, you tell me, is this suey enough???

So, the bottom line is, I've been cursed. Those eligible men are either married, have the same surname or already have a steady girlfriend. Oh please don't ask me to change my guy type criteria. I can never follow my friend's style. She told me, "If there's no fish, any prawn will do". It means if she can't find any eligible man, she'll be ok with any idiots Tom, Dick or Harry. If I were to apply her concept, I guess I'll have a total of 14 boyfriends in a period of four years. Haha...I'd rather be single than to simply accept anyone!

OMG!! I've been cursed!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka... told u u're horny... =P u're not cursed, just too picky... and u're comparing again =P well just know that u're not alone, i'm in the same boat too just that i'm not a girl =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

hey~! who said i'm horny? *sheesh* ~LOL~