Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This is so weird!

Still remember this stranger? Yea...the one with smelly armpits!

He sms-ed me just now. Isn't that weird???? Would a stranger sms you to ask how you spend your holidays and how have you been, and things like that? No? Now, that's very strange!

Initially, I ignored the smses. I only replied him after half an hour. Oh, I didn't answer his questions but I told him that the results are released today and asked him whether he wants to buy books. Hehe.

Now, who says I like talking to strangers like him? He's just a potential customer who might buy my books! He repeated his questions asking how I spend my holidays but I'm not that stupid to give him those answers. I mean, why should I answer him? Heck, he's just another weird and boring stranger! Heh! Who knows he has some hidden agenda in mind? Oh well, whatever...like as if I care. After all, he's NOT a prospective fish to catch!

So, who cares what this weirdo has in mind? Duhh...




No comments: