Monday, November 14, 2005

Random thoughts

It's 4.20pm now. I was supposed to take a short nap just now but I can't sleep. Guess I lost the glory of being a sleeping queen. There are 11 fellas online at the moment but I don't feel like chatting. I have three to four books to read but I don't feel like reading. I could 'repair' my new self-designed screwed up blog template but I'm a sucker in CSS.

So, what else could I do besides stuffing my bloody rotting brain with some random thoughts? The first thing that came to mind was some usual plans of 'world dominations'. Oh well, I guess I don't need to elaborate much on this as it'll make you bored to death. After all, I bet everyone here is quite clear of my innate hunger for job satisfaction and the so-called word of 'success' that has been implanted in my bloody coconut.

Then, I suddenly thought of a particular someone, who is a friend and also a flirt. I had a bad first impression on him. Initially, I thought he was a 'good for nothing person' and also someone who is very much into coitus (even though he claimed he hasn't done it before). Later, I realised he's actually a different person. Someone who's ambitious, loves his mother, hardworking and blah, blah, blah. Just that it's true he has a higher drive towards that activity! LOL... So, I guess sometimes we tend to misinterpret things and it becomes or feels weird after we've found the truth about it. Just like this fella I mentioned, I never thought I could establish any kind of friendship with him. But somehow, things turned out the opposite. What the hell am I trying to say actually? Damn! I lost my main point already!

After a while of mind wandering, a close friend called. She asked another weird question. "Do you consider yourself a nymphomaniac?" I said I dunno. But I read somewhere about this topic before. According to the article, a person who is a workaholic is usually a nymphomaniac coz that's a healthy way to reduce stress! Wahhh!! Is that really true??? OMG!!! I guess I need to do more observations! LOL...

The next thing that came to mind was stupid excuses. I had long chats with a few friends in the past two weeks regarding their confusing love lives. I have often heard of different kinds of excuses but do you really use stupid excuses like these?? "coz you're not funny enough" "coz you're a vegetarian" "coz you don't have a degree" etc. (Sorry friends, those I mentioned are merely examples). Personally, I dislike people who uses any kinds of stupid excuses. Well, when we don't like something, I'm sure we'll come up with lots of lame excuses but those examples I mentioned are really ridiculous! So, next time, if you don't like someone, please think of some other kinds of excuses, like "coz you don't have a nose like Andy Lau" or "coz you don't have Johnny Depp's pair of eyes" or "coz you can't joke like Jim Carrey" or whatever. For goodness sake, don't be a sucker in giving stupid excuses if you don't want to hurt the other person!

Waa...even a post on random thoughts can be this long??? OMG!! I just realised...Why am I talking about that friend in the third paragraph?? That's a shitty sign! *Sheesh* I just hate Mondays! Stupid random thoughts...leave me alone, I'm crazy!





No comments: