Thursday, November 17, 2005

I can't sleep again....

Everyone says that sleeping early is good for the skin. So, I got to sleep early to have a beautiful porcelain skin BUT I can't sleep! Stupid PMS...yes, I am having PMS (not the monthly flow lah, noobs!), and that explains why my normal very nice and tolerating self can get so annoyed until I exploded yesterday!

I was supposed to blog on PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome), to help my male friends understand more about ladies but it'll take up a long time. So, I decided to postpone the interesting post.

Then I thought I should just blog about something that has been bugging me for a few days already BUT damn, I can't! Even though this place (blog) can be considered as my so-called online diary, I just can't do it. Some things are just too personal to be published.

Usually, when I'm down or puzzled over something, I'd tell my cheemuis. The first one that came to mind was Joyce. She knows almost everything about me BUT she's still in uni having her final exams! I miss her very much! Haih...! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm just so confused about something and someone. I can't tell anyone about this too as I said it's quite personal. BLAH!! I hate to be like this. Stupid PMS!! *Sheesh* I feel like a fool now. Forget what I said. I guess I'll be crazy for a few days!

At the moment, while pondering over something, some songs got stuck in my brain. Well, the lyrics of these songs have nothing to do with what I'm thinking about. So, stop assuming. Anyways, they are: "Foolish Beat" and "No More Rhyme" by Debbie Gibson, "Secret Lovers" by Atlantic Starr, "When Love And Hate Collide" by Def Leppard, "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon, "Mirai e" by Kiroro, "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt, etc. etc.

Alright, it's almost 2am now and I think I should be sleeping. But I know I will only lie down if I were to go to bed now. So, it's useless...and I'll start thinking again! WTF?? Stupid PMS. Stupid brain cells. Everything seems stupid now. I'm off! Ciao.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a noob! =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

Hehe....posting a comment like this makes you a noob! ~LOL~ =P

~Tiramisu~ said...

Err...I wasn't talking abt my skin actually. Just used that as an excuse to start crapping. I wasn't complaining abt PMS either. Just lame craps, as usual. And, for your info, guys do suffer from male "PMS" and male menopause. Just that not many ppl know that fact...