Wednesday, November 09, 2005

That question again???

I was enjoying a cool mask to rejuvenate my dull looking skin when my hand phone rang. I wanted to ignore that call but I couldn't. It was a long distance call from Sabah. My crazy friend, S called. For a short introduction, she is identified as crazy coz she loves to hug me for no particular reason. She tells everybody that sex is a human need but she herself is still a virgin. She loves to molest 'attack' people and I was her 'victim' when we were on a vacation recently. She has a funny character and she's able to change a person's life from dull to extremely exciting.

So I answered her phone call and the first thing she said was, "Si Cha Bo, are you still a virgin?" (She calls me Si Cha Bo in Hokkien, and sometimes Sei Pat Phor in Cantonese)

I was dumbstruck! Instead of answering her funny question, I laughed non-stop till my mask crack!! When I finally regained composure, I told her, "Wahhh!! How come suddenly ask that? Your question makes my nose bleed. So, what do you think? Am I still a virgin?" Haha...I purposedly said that just to keep her in suspense!

This whacko was supposed to study for her final exams but she called me all the way from the other side of Malaysia just to ask that question. Actually, she questioned me about the V issue before but I didn't say anything. This time, I gave her an answer. In fact, that wasn't an answer to her question. Haha, I bet she'll call again! Kekekee...

Besides S, there are many other friends who love to ask me this question. Why are you all so busybody? Whether I'm a V or not, why would you care so much? Does knowing the truth gives you any benefits or advantages?? Gila sial... (Of course, if my close chee muis ;) were to ask me, it shouldn't be a problem to tell them).





No comments: