Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ignore this post please...thank you!

Have you ever felt like leaving everything to stay in a place where nobody knows who you are? Well, I'm not depressed but it's rather normal to feel this way at times. That's what I read in an article recently.

Sometimes, I just feel like going somewhere else to stay. No, please don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with my family and I love all of them. What I'm saying here can be clearly defined in a word, PEACE.

Do you know how annoying it is when everyone (or some) around you start(s) asking annoying questions? It's good to be caring but it can also be too irritating when you become nosy. When one is not in a good mood, all she wants is to be alone. She'll be desperately searching for solace to ponder over something that has been bugging her. And she might be online as usual, but can't you sense that she's not being herself? Anyways, some friends realised that. Thanks for being sensitive. I was really moody!

At times, I still try my best to be a good listener even when I'm down. I don't mind helping or listening but I can't stand it when the whole topic changes direction. And out of no where, I suddenly become the topic of the day and fools keep asking me about my past, current life and future. For fark's sake, can you please leave me alone??? (Sorry, I can be very mean when I'm angry) I don't want to be reminded about my past! It's a great joy that I manage to delete that fella off my brain and that I've been thinking of someone else! Is that clear enough?? I don't need to report or tell anything to anyone out there also. I know you people have been very caring, thank you but PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! Whether I'm a loser in my love life or whether I flirt or fark around, that's none of your bloody business!

I get farking annoyed when some people (even old friends) bug me on things I don't want to talk about. That's why, I sometimes really wish I could vanish just like that. Disappear and nobody (exclude a few close friends lah of course) knows what happen to me. Sometimes, hanging around with certain fellas remind me of my age. Seriously, I've always wished to be older. And, I just feel like disappearing...not keeping in touch with some of them. I can't feel any difference in them when they're around. They are still thinking the same way like years ago. So, am I the only one who has grown older, or much more mature than my old self? Please stop telling me that I'm still nerdy like last time, still the same, this and that. Whatever you say is useless coz I know I've changed. I might still look the same boring person to you but my mind is definitely thinking faster than yours! So, fark off and stop comparing! If you have nothing else better to yak about, then just shut the fark up!

I hate childish fellas too! Mind you, could you please take a look at your own image in front of the bloody mirror before bombarding me with farked up questions??? You need not be so pretentious just to save this so-called friendship! Your fake attitude alone makes me want to puke! So, you seriously don't need to put in so much of shitty efforts to rescue this dying friendship. If you feel I'm such a terrible friend, then let it be. You're not worth of a friend like me!

Before I end this piece of shit post, I'd like to remind you all. Please mind your own business and don't be a bloody pretentious motherfarker! If you're not one, that 'friendship' word will never end between us. Whatever it is, this is my life. What I want to do is my own business! I don't need you idiots to remind me on this and that. And PLEASE stop asking about my past! I hate to be reminded about my lousy love life, ok? Now, just fark off and shit somewhere else if you think your love life is better than mine! I AM NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW ANY SHIT ABOUT YOUR LIFE!

The end.

Ciao.




No comments: