Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

O Holy Night

O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Christmas Prayer by Robert Louis Stevenson

Loving Father,

Help us remember the birth of Jesus,
that we may share in the song of the angels,
the gladness of the shepherds,
and worship of the wise men.

Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world.
Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting.
Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts.

May the Christmas morning make us happy to be thy children, and Christmas evening bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake. Amen.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dear Lord Jesus, Happy Birthday! Thank you for coming into my life. You calm me each time when I'm down. You hug and comfort me when I feel like crying. You always listen when I talk. You shower me with unconditional love when I need someone. You guide and search for me each time when I get lost in my journey of life. You were and will always be there when I need You. You accept and love me for who I am. Therefore, You will always have a place in my heart because I love You too! Merry Christmas! :)


Merry Christmas to everyone out there! *Cheers*



No comments: