Saturday, December 24, 2005

Poison Ivy

My lips are red. Burning red without any lipstick! Shit! No wonder everyone stared at me my lips when I went out just now. My lips are not just plain red. There's a burning sensation inside! OMG! Now I should really start worrying.

1) Did I kiss anyone with viral infected lips recently?? I can't kiss anyone with my burning red lips! Not even a Christmas kiss! :(

2) I don't want my lips to be swollen and the next moment, I'll look like Ronald McDonald's! Gosh!

3) Big red lips = big mouth??? But...but I'm not the talkative type!! (Erm, only when I'm around strangers and quiet people) *sheesh*

I'm dead! Poor lips! *sobs*



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing You & Your Loves one & Your Family a Blessed Season and throughout the New Year! May 2006 bring you even more Joy, Peace, Health, Prosperity and Happiness.

~Tiramisu~ said...

Thanks! Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to u too! :)